Our 6th Masterclass Series will run throughout 2021 as a virtual experience.
Tools for developing and growing your organisation for patients
This second session of our Masterclass will cover the following topics to help our Members make their organisations develop, grow stronger and provide more support to patients:
- Panel discussion with people living with digestive cancer on what draws patients to patient organisations
- A look into the DiCE patient outreach toolkit, after the pilot of March this year
- Our Italian Member EuropaColon Italia Onus shares its experiences of having taken part in the pilot campaign and their thoughts and recommendations for other Members who would like to use it
- Patient outreach and empowerment expert Mitchell Silva from Esperity will talk about using Facebook advertising as a way to reach out to patients. He will also share lessons learned from his involvement in the DiCE pilot campaign
- Iga Rawicka, DiCE Board Member and President of EuropaColon Poland will share her experiences of building a facebook community
- We will delve into an industry perspective of sponsoring – a possible way to help other Members sponsor such a campaign beyond the pilot
As this is a closed Member discussion, please look out for email updates for the registration link or please contact us and we will forward it to you.
Masterclass 2021 – Full Agenda
|April 15||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Oesophageal and Gastric Cancers||Interactive online session|
|May 20||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM||How to Use Google Ads and Insights on Funding||Communication Workshop|
|July 6||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Update in Science||Lecture|
|October 26||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Liver Cancer||Live Webinar|
|November 4||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Pancreatic Cancer||Live Webinar|
Would you like more information? Please contact us.