CategoriesAnnual General Meeting Beat Cancer Plan Beating Cancer Plan Biomarkers biosimilars Cancer Mission carers Carers Portal Clinical Trials colorectal cancer COR2ED COVID-19 DiCE DiCE Masterclass Dice members DiCE Survey drugs ECCAM ESMO GI EU4Health EU Commission EU Health Policy Platform EU Policy European Cancer Organisation events Gastric cancer health tips liver cancer mCRC medical education medical news metastatic colorectal cancer oesophageal cancer pancreatic cancer Partners patient education patient stories rare cancers research screening statistics Testing Thematic Network treatment wolfram nolte memorial award
For all CRC Survivors! Please Take Part in Survey for Better Care
Are you a colon cancer survivor? Would you like to contribute to a collaborative research project that aims at improving cancer care for cancer survivors? Share your own experience by answering an anonymous quick survey. Your answers will help develop an innovative platform that will support patients’ self-care and will identify patient outcomes that require medical intervention. PERSIST is a EU Horizon 2020 funded collaborative research project with 13 partners from 10 participant countries. PERSIST will use big data and artificial intelligence to monitor the health status and quality of life of colon and breast cancer survivors.
If you are from the EU and speak one of the languages below, we encourage you to fill in the short online questionnaire for colon and breast cancer survivors:
- Slovenian: https://www.1ka.si/a/276150
- English: https://www.1ka.si/a/276150?language=2
- Deutsch: https://www.1ka.si/a/276150?language=5
- Latvian: https://www.1ka.si/a/276150?language=6
- Italian: https://www.1ka.si/a/276150?language=8
- Spanish: https://www.1ka.si/a/276150?language=9
- Portuguese: https://www.1ka.si/a/276150?language=18
- Russian: https://www.1ka.si/a/276150?language=11
- Bulgarian: https://www.1ka.si/a/276150?language=26
Thank you for your participation and support.
The DiCE team in collaboration with the PERSIST consortium